Thursday, January 8, 2009

BCS

It sure does suck when every single prediction you make is wrong. Thanks Masar for stressing just how poorly I did making predictions! Speaking of Masar, the conflict in the Middle East is reaching new heights; for updates and an interesting perspective of the conflict through the Palestinians' point of view, visit his blog, The Arab Renegade Blog.

Tonight is the BCS National Championship Game. I think the BCS is a load of crap and a complete joke. This goes farther than being a Texas Tech fan. This is what I think as a sports fan. Anyone in their right mind agrees that college football NEEDS a playoff system. It's truly ridiculous to have the champion determined by a bunch of selfish voters, and computers. Let the players prove they are the champion on the field. Even if it means the government getting involved, I want there to be a true playoff system. This would be one of the greatest spectacles in all of sports.

As for who I think will win, I honestly believe Oklahoma will win. They are truly unstoppable on offense, though I have to agree it hurts them that Demarco Murray isn't playing. I hope Oklahoma wins and earns the Big 12 the respect it deserves.

No comments: