Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Return

Hey everyone, sorry that I have not been blogging for a while. Things have gotten really busy in school, and I've also just gotten lazy. A few things to catch up on....

First of all, that was an amazing Super Bowl. It's disappointing that the Cards couldn't pull out the victory, but that was a great Super Bowl. Hopefully next season we can make it three in a row in terms of awesome games.

Second, I am very very excited about baseball season. My preview for the season will be coming out shortly.

Next, how about this basketball season?!?! The Lakers are by far the best team, Iam so proud of them after that tough roadtrip. And the All-Star game was awesome. As a Lakers fan, it was amazing to see Kobe and Shaq together again, and playing great together. It brought back lots of great memories and made me feel very nostalgic.

Finally, this whole process with Mike Leach and Tech agreeing on a new contract has been very stressful. I saw the Tech football program come to a sad end right before my eyes, and then a few hours later it returned better than ever!!! I was calling for Gerald Myers' head, and was very angry with the school and the administration. However, now that Leach has signed again, I am past that and cannot wait for the Spring game. Tech should be a power for the next few years to come!

And now, a shoutout to Masar.... Okay bro, your Pittsburgh Panthers are awesome. I did not expect that victory against Uconn, but they ended up not just beating them, they manhandled them. Dajuan Blair is a true beast...and not enough can be said about Dixon and Levance Fields. The Pittsburgh Panthers have a deep tournament run in them this March for sure.

No comments: